Before starting, please make sure XP controller firmware is up to date, otherwise after installing the new driver and trying to upload to controller you will get error a message.
1. Open the latest customer’s RTI configuration file (Make sure Integration Designer software version is up to date)
2. Download Email/SMTP Client driver and add it to RTI controller
( http://www.rticorp.com/driver-store/email-smtp-client.html )
3. Create smt2go user and note down username and password
( https://app.smtp2go.com/login/?message=1 )
4. Go to RTI Controller > Properties > Drivers > Email/SMTP Client
SMTP Server Address - mail.smtp2go.com
Server Port - 2525
From Email Address - can be any working email address
From Friendly Name - any name can be given
Username and Password - smtp2go user username and password
5. Create Macros for each and every message.
Burglar Alarm - Macro 1
Fire Alarm - Macro 2
Alarm Armed - Macro 3
Alarm Disarmed - Macro 4
Note down the macros to the Omni program using the PC Access file.